Family Rock Climb course is a course for one or two families to come out together and learn how to rock climb, we will start at a level to suit your family so this could be beginner starting off on your first steps as a climber, or building on exisiting skills. Its a great course for families that have climbed indoors together and would like to make the move outdoors. Working with our instructors who excel at working with family groups and helping all of the family to succeed.
• Top rope climbing
• Intro to Lead climbing
• Safe clipping
• Threading anchors and lower-off use
• Using a guide book route selection
• Grades and styles
• Climbing movement coaching
• Lots of quality climbing
This course will be based around your familes climbing experience, so there are no pre- requisites.
If your not sure if this course is right for you feel free to email me for advice.
ADDITIONAL COSTS NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE
- Insurance (all clients must have their own insurance for rock climbing)
- Equipment Hire (you will need a harness, helmet and rock shoes these can be hired locally if needed)
- Travel to the area