Working with a IFMGA MOUNTAIN GUIDE, you will learn the skills to plan and ski couloirs and steep lines successfully.
- Planning line's and routes.
- Steep skiing techiques.
- Risk assessment.
- Snow conditions and the effect it will have on routes.
- Accessing steep lines
- Use of ice axe and crampons
- Use of rope and other equipment.
This is 2 clients to one guide ratio because of the type of skiing involved.
This course if for experienced ski tourers, you must be happy skiing slopes up to 40˚ already in a range of snow conditions, in style.
If you are not sure if its the course for you email me for advcie.
ADDITIONAL COSTS NOT INCLUDED IN PRICE
- Lift pass If used
- Insurance (all clients must have their own insurance for skiing off-piste and ski touring)
- Equipment Hire (ski touring kit and transceiver, shovel and probe are required for this course plus crampons and ice axe)